When the rays of sunshine are beating down a girl has to make sure that she has the perfect headgear to protect herself with. So arm yourselves accordingly. I can't get enough of straw hats and there are so many to choose from in all shapes and sizes. Just find your perfect match and you're good to go. From sweet, bow-detailed boater hats to the classic panama hat, this is a summer trend must have. I predict the boater and visor to be the biggest breakout trend, but not to exclude the ever present panama as a hard hitting contestant. For the elegant dames who are all about luxury, the 70's style large brimmed floppy hats are a must have. Whatever your choice it's bound to look grand, fashionable and sensible at the same time, now that's what I call a necessity.
 |
| Urban Outfitters |
 |
| Boater, H&M |
 |
| Visor, Village Hats |
 |
| Panama Hat, Eugenia Kim @ shopbop |
 |
| Oversized 70's floppy Hat, Asos |
No comments:
Post a Comment