Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Hit 5#

Jackets, jackets, jackets one can truly never have enough. Even in the summer, when a girl needs a little a cover up and the right "one" can go with just about anything. I am currently obsessed with leather jackets and they're featured in so many collections. It's obviously not just me who's loving this item. Short, fitted biker jackets are the way to go and thrown over a pretty party frock its just oh so right. Take inspiration from Burberry Prorsum, (below) pairing super feminine dresses with edgy, little leathers, proving that the perfect contrast can sometimes create the perfect ensemble. 



I love love love this pic (below) from french Elle street chic,  this lady has got this look down. It's put together so superbly, a top notch outcome I'd say. Now look sharp this is definitely the way how. Let's follow suit!


Demin jackets are back in and it's about time. They are just so simple and easy to wear and similarly, popped on over a sweet dress or cute outfit  is a sure win for casual cool. This look inspiration (below) is from the twenty8twelve lookbook, if you don't believe me, one can alway trust fashionable Sienna.


The blazer is an ever present fixture in my wardrobe, season to season year to year I am never to be found without my trusty blazers, ranging from navy to white, black to cream I can never get enough. Smythe (pics below) as far as I'm concerned,  is a label that knows how to do everyday blazers, like no other. Other retailers should definitely look to Smythe for their great cuts, simple yet elegant details and gorgeous fabrics. These blazers fit beautifully and dare I say perfectly, cinched in and out at all the right places. I am currently salivating over the yellow blazer. Blazers just give your outfit that certain something and no matter what the current trend is you'll always look chic in one. What more does one want?








No comments:

Post a Comment